MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User Appearance 0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If my code is not correct, please tell me, I am still practicing PHP and HTML (specially PHP) so please, email/pm me.
This modification is for MyBB 1.4 / 1.4.1 and was hardly tested under MyBB 1.4.1.

This modification allows each user to have his own appearance for posts and username.
The user can change his username color, font and use bold, italic, underline, strike or blink styles.

For posts, only the colour and font are changeable.

Features:
  • You can change everything via User CP (Edit Profile -> Change Appearance)
  • You have a preview option for both, username and post appearance.
  • The username appearance can have a customized colour, font and style (bold, italic, strike, underline, blink)
  • The post appearance can have a customized colour and font.

Preview:
http://forums.consoleworld.net/index.php

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?lqdmifazt5t

Credits:
Pirata Nervo
ZiNgA BuRgA - this was made because of his module for MyPlaza and I used his code edits file to check most of the necessary code edits although some were not included in his file. Thank you.
thats a heck lot of template edits lol, i think i will just wait for the shop mod to come out
huh?
you only need to add 2 templates (to the global templates)
and edit usercp_nav_profile which can be done with find and replace >.< (find the edit sig line and replace it with the edit sig line and the change appearance line I give)

I don't see where is the lot of template edits.
or do you mean code edits?
oh yea! i meant code edits, my bad lol
well yeh there are lot of them.
it takes around 10 minutes to find/replace everything.
but in my opinion it's worthy
worthy yes, but i am just going to wait a few more hours for that pickleman's inventory and shop mod to be released, similar to myplaza
oh I may use it too but I trust more zinga when it comes to security.
these people are a big group, very famous, and have spent more time and money onto their modules

zinga has not yet promised a release of Myplaza for 1.4
They could be the super man.
I don't trust people because of what people say about them Toungue, I trust people because of their acts and in this case, I trust ZiNgA because I Know how he codes, I don't know them from anywhere but I Know ZiNgA. I am a member on his forums since last year's summer and I also know him from other sites.

I may give it a try (that shop thing) but I must first be sure that there are not any security holes there.
download problem : Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.
Pages: 1 2