MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logo fixed size, rest of BB not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to search on this topic, but I must not be using the correct terms.

Anyway...

I placed a new logo on my forum page and it goes across the whole page when the browser is maximized. But if I minimize, the logo stays at the fixed original size and the rest of the BB shrinks to fit the window.

So how do I make the rest of the BB stay at a fixed size? Where would that be located. Or how do I make the logo adjust like the rest of the board?

I'm just not seeing how to do this... my brain is mush Sad

Thanks
(2008-09-03, 07:27 PM)miseenplace Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to search on this topic, but I must not be using the correct terms.

Anyway...

I placed a new logo on my forum page and it goes across the whole page when the browser is maximized. But if I minimize, the logo stays at the fixed original size and the rest of the BB shrinks to fit the window.

So how do I make the rest of the BB stay at a fixed size? Where would that be located. Or how do I make the logo adjust like the rest of the board?

I'm just not seeing how to do this... my brain is mush Sad

Thanks

I'm also a newbie, but this should do it, assuming you haven't added a new Theme to your site:

In the admin page

Choose templates and styles from the nav bar across the top

Themes are selected by default, choose "Default" from below "MyBB Master Style"

Select global.css

From the "Selector" drop-down, choose #container

In the width field, enter the width of your image followed by px. Example: 800px

At the bottom of the page, choose "Save changes and close"
in the logo img tag, add this attribute width="100%" I think that will work as well with FF not sure about IE's
That did it!!

Thanks so much
Big Grin
u very welcome mate