MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any fans of Alton Brown? Check out my new forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have set up a message board to accompany my fan site for Food Network host Alton Brown. If you like Good Eats, Feasting on Asphalt, Iron Chef America then you might want to stop by: All About Alton message board

My site is called All About Alton and is still undergoing an overhaul Undecided but the message board is up and I'm excited... that's why I'm posting. Kinda proud of myself for getting up and running in just a few days. Cool

There's not a lot right now... I need to find some promotional methods to get traffic up!

Thanks for looking.

PS: Thanks to everyone how anwsered my newbie questions on board set up Smile
im a big alton brown fan. your forums looks nice. i'd just be worried about having a topic that is too specific...yknow?
i recently bought a domain for Food Network-related forums but i'm having trouble publicizing it.
i like his shows. nice forum.
You removed the copyright for your forum's theme ...
(2008-09-12, 06:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]You removed the copyright for your forum's theme ...
How can I get it back?

I was messing with the footers the other day! Grr!
I think I got it fixed now!

Thanks for telling me. I don't want to get into trouble!
(2008-09-08, 07:17 AM)josh0322 Wrote: [ -> ]im a big alton brown fan. your forums looks nice. i'd just be worried about having a topic that is too specific...yknow?
i recently bought a domain for Food Network-related forums but i'm having trouble publicizing it.

What's your site/forum about?

I'm really just using it for posting info and maybe have some people chat. It's not the real focus of the site. I just added it for people like me who enjoy message boards. Blush