MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: + signs in places of spaces!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Any errors in your server's error logs?
(2008-09-23, 06:14 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Any errors in your server's error logs?
Dennis actually I am not that much sound in technicalities, if you permit me then I can send you my administrative details as I am unaware about the error logs and their maintenances, I would search more about this and as soon as I get that I shall paste it here, I was wondering should I try to use that merging system? But I think it's also not for 1.4 to 1.4, isn't it, thanks for your support, I shall find that error log sooner.
Your webhost will be able to tell you where to find your error log (if accessible). If not, you can ask them to send them to you (if they are nice enough).
(2008-09-23, 11:50 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Your webhost will be able to tell you where to find your error log (if accessible). If not, you can ask them to send them to you (if they are nice enough).
Unfortunately they didn't pass me that and told they have more than 100 servers collating so they can't assist me with this, any other way to mend this application?
The + sign is one of two ways of encoding the space character in URIs (%20 is the other). However, I can't imagine why the software would uri-encode the entire message body.
(2008-09-25, 03:00 AM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]The + sign is one of two ways of encoding the space character in URIs (%20 is the other). However, I can't imagine why the software would uri-encode the entire message body.

I assume RichEditor was to blame.
Now after I changed all files except settings and configuration that + sign ghost went off but now actually I can't post or submit anything, like registrations and so on, what should I do now? As now I have lost all members but I would be very happy if it's restarted as I loved this place much Sad
I am always open to provide all data like webhost's settings, administrative privileges etc. if anyone want to at least see what has happened to this place, may it be all right!
Pages: 1 2 3