MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I Can see it but my frends not....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2008-09-04, 12:24 PM)carestia Wrote: [ -> ]hewm no i don't have a ftp neither... the forum is hosted on my pc
Do you remember putting MyBB on your computer, and then installing it? Yeah, that's where the theme has to go too. Read the readme file carefully and I'm sure you'll work it out. Smile
well i done tht:
installed mysql 5
installed app server
created a free dns
installed dynsite
connected my ip with the dns
installed mybb on app serv
web is online but no immages....
i read the readme ... i post a copy.. please help me
Quote:N.Design 1.4
Version 1.2 by Quacktacular Medias and N.Design Studio

Thank you for choosing N.Design. Originally a phpBB style created by N.Design Studio, this theme has been converted to a MyBB 1.4.0 theme. It has a striking look and a few interesting features. The header comes with 10 different random header images. They can also be switched out for your own images, or replaced with a static header.

INSTALLATION
Installing N.Design 1.4 on your MyBB 1.4.0 forum is easy. Just follow the steps below.
1) Unzip all files
2) Upload the ndesign folder to the /images directory
3) Login to ACP > Templates and Styles > click
4) Upload N.Design-theme.xml

UPGRADE
Users upgrading from MyBB 1.2 should delete the N.Design theme and ndesign image folder, then follow the installation instructions above. If you’re upgrading from N.Design 1.4 (1.0-1.1) then you can just delete the theme from the ACP and reimport (no image changes in this release).

CUSTOMIZATION
You can change the random header image by replacing the files in the /images/ndesign/random folder. You can also change the random header image to a static image by navigating to ACP > Themes and Templates > N.Design and changing to the logo path to your desired image.

KEEP IN TOUCH
This is an early release of N.Design 1.4. We plan to make periodic updates to make the theme even better, improving your ability customize and build upon N.Design. Visit the Quacktacular Medias website for more information. Please email any questions you have to [email protected].
so there is nothing about hosting and similar...
Pages: 1 2