MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pokemon Ex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Intro:

Pokemon Ex is a Pokemon Fansite, with a Card Maker (in progress), a built-in VBA (coming soon), a Wiki (in progress), information on the Pokemon Movies, Anime, Games and Manga and a Forum [running MyBB].

Site Link:

http://pokemonex.net/

Forum Link:

http://pokemonex.net/forum/

Extra Comments:

We are currently a very small community, but we hope to grow and be a very big community, with many members to make the place better. Also, our current visual appeal is very bad, but please do not be put off with this. I am getting a forum theme and a marcosheet made at the moment.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you decide to join my site,

-Faint Brushfire.
Wow, pretty good! But I would change the theme and the logo a bit. Sorry, not a fan of Pokemon.
Don't show it off till it's ready to be shown off.
The banner/logo is too large!

I also agree with Bey Brad.
Yeah, I was thinking that the logo was too large.
Err, Sorry Brad? =/

(2008-09-04, 10:59 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, pretty good! But I would change the theme and the logo a bit. Sorry, not a fan of Pokemon.

Theme's being changed; logo's being made smaller.
Your forum logo is really to big.. Oh ya, did you pay for the template you are using? Or?
(2008-09-05, 07:06 AM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I was thinking that the logo was too large.
Err, Sorry Brad? =/

Just saying, instead of making excuses for your forum, it might be better to just wait until it's all ready. :x
I'd say so too, you can always ask me for help, oh, sorry, I can't make you a template. Really busy, I still have one to make for InkBird (sorry!).
(2008-09-05, 07:33 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]Your forum logo is really to big.. Oh ya, did you pay for the template you are using? Or?

Yeah, I know it's too big. And, no, I didn't.

(2008-09-05, 07:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-05, 07:06 AM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I was thinking that the logo was too large.
Err, Sorry Brad? =/

Just saying, instead of making excuses for your forum, it might be better to just wait until it's all ready. :x

It's cool, I know what you mean.

(2008-09-05, 08:30 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say so too, you can always ask me for help, oh, sorry, I can't make you a template. Really busy, I still have one to make for InkBird (sorry!).

Thanks for the offer. And it's cool, if you're busy then you're busy.
Hope you luck!