MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How many people use the myBB buddylist?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just curious because I think the myBB popup buddylist is one of my favorite features. (I don't know why I just love it)

How many people actually use it around the community? Do you use it on forums you register?
I never used it.
(2008-09-04, 06:45 PM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]I never used it.

nor do I. It also has a little bug too. If you have no buddies in your buddy list, it should display a message and not leave it blank.
(2008-09-04, 07:37 PM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-04, 06:45 PM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]I never used it.

nor do I. It also has a little bug too. If you have no buddies in your buddy list, it should display a message and not leave it blank.

I suggested that a while ago...

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-32991.html

I guess the devs feel its not really a priority as they moved it to the support forum...
I did start a thread in the bug reports forum. They just ignored it and through it in the bogus forums. Such a shame though, it will only take two minutes from their time to code a few lines to check if buddies exist or not, then post a message if they don't.
Somtimes I feel like the devs here don't even listen to the people and sometimes I do. Its such a simple change and I have had users complain but blah. Dodgy
It's called priorities. rcpalace open up your wallet and hire me, or wait just like everyone else.

(2008-09-04, 08:19 PM)shadow82x Wrote: [ -> ]Somtimes I feel like the devs here don't even listen to the people.

That's absolutely not true. Just try being in my position.
(2008-09-04, 08:19 PM)shadow82x Wrote: [ -> ]Somtimes I feel like the devs here don't even listen to the people

It's often useful to place the topic in the correct location, for example, the Ideas tracker.