MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make on/off images .png
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do I make the on/off icons in png? Thanks
Well, there's two different ways. One way is you can edit it in the templates where its says .gif, and the other is to save your forum bit image as a .png and then rename it to a .gif Smile

It's in the forum bit templates somewhere.. I just can't remember where at this moment!
Can't seem to find it there. :/
Wow. Didn't think the name would be lightbulb. I thought that was something else. My bad. Lol
You and me both. Wink
It's easiest to just rename the file to .gif in your ftp. Although I guess changing the templates would be a more 'standard' way to do it.
Yeah, that's what I do. Just change it to .gif in FileZilla.
(2008-09-05, 01:02 AM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]It's easiest to just rename the file to .gif in your ftp. Although I guess changing the templates would be a more 'standard' way to do it.

(2008-09-05, 01:08 AM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that's what I do. Just change it to .gif in FileZilla.

I dont see how that would work though. Since the template files are telling it to use .gif. What would making a on.png do?
(2008-09-04, 08:11 PM)shadow82x Wrote: [ -> ]How do I make the on/off icons in png? Thanks
I had this same thought once, and labrocca helped me out here.
Pages: 1 2