MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb workshop - elegance. simplicity. professional
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logoap3.gif]
www.mybbworkshop.co.cc

Welcome to the future of MyBB design... mybb workshop!
We offer superb custom styles for MyBB software. Our themes are free, and professionally made from scratch. We also offer some plugins, including Youtube VideoBox' and the upcoming MediaBox'. We also take customrequests for themes, to make your site stand out from all the rest!

Current projects!
[Image: mediaboxuk9.gif]

Get in touch!

www.mybbworkshop.co.cc
[[email protected]][email protected][/email]

Something I have really found irritating is when you post I never remember your forum URL. You should add it in your profile. Wink Lol
Sorry I thought I had. It is now Wink
(2008-09-05, 04:59 PM)MyBB Workshop* Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I though I had. It is now Wink

Heh the smallest things annoy me. Toungue Anyhow I love your site and it has some good mods.
Now that we are growing at a steady rate, I have decided to get some moderators and any other theme designers who want to take part in our site!

As a moderator you will be able to access the ModeratorCP, and also will have abilities to lock, move, and do other useful options to threads. You will generally be looking after the forums and keeping them clean and tidy.

If you have fluent CSS skills, you may wish to take up the roll as a Official Themes Designer here. You will be making around 1-2 or more themes a month, and you can also be able to gain money through requests, and possibly get a share or profits from the Premium section when it opens. You will be payed according to how many themes you submit to the premium, and you will gain £0.50 for every free theme you submit. Please note that all money issues will be taken into affect once my Paypal is activated with my Bank account. You will be required to have Paypal to take benefit of gaining money.

If your interested, you will be trialed and then will be given your results through an e-mail.

Please send Ryan a Message, with a preview of your theme, or past experience at moderation. Also incude your e-mail so we can get in touch with you.

Good luck ;]
That theme you've got going there reminds me of IPB so much! Is that intended? Big Grin
Yes, it is based upon IPB Pro.
I think paying for some small hosting and a domain would look a lot more professional.
I am hosted for free by a friend, and it's top hosting. I have been trying to get a domain, but my paypal account isn't working at the moment..
Seems to be Down :/