MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: hide advertisement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can i have an advetisement on my forums that can be hidden if option selected in profile?
no one knows i guess or doesnt want to help...Sad
you would need a plugin, ask around on plugin sections
or someone might reply!
experiment on it Lol
well there is plugins for ads but i dnt think any thing like this is there what you are asking for.

coz ads are placed from adminCp and they can only be hidden from there but not from UserCP.
There's one to show ads after a certain amount of posts and I think you can turn that off for guests.
Im not acutally using a ad. I was planning on using it to allow anyone to hide my forums shoutbox completly. I was using advertisement as the way to describe it.
Well that doesn't really help... why not just say that to begin with?? If the plugin doesn't have that option it'd need some major code modifications I'd assume.
(2008-09-07, 08:10 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Well that doesn't really help... why not just say that to begin with?? If the plugin doesn't have that option it'd need some major code modifications I'd assume.

Sorry next i will be sure to say. Just thought describing it as a ad would be easier.
Right... well unless you know PHP and can edit the file to add in an option to hide it from guests, you can't.
Pages: 1 2