MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Theme Developers (Free)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
www.egadforums.com

Here at egad we have been working with themes for a while but not specificly with myBB. We now need some myBB theme designers that are experienced with the myBB templating and css system.

I need people that will help create a web2.0 theme for our community and help backport it to myBB with a few changes. (Your name and URL would be cited on the backport)

The Plan
The plan is to create a theme that is much different from the myBB default. Everything is going to be web2.0.

Features include
- A header like seen in Arno's greenwork
- Rounded thead corners
- Graphical Borders around the outside of the forum
- Different display of the topics/posts
- Images on the stats/online list

Unfortunately I am unable to pay but I will provide the copyright link (as said above), and a active member on your community. Wink

If you are interested please PM me. Or if your confused about anything. More information will be given via PM.
bump... Anyone interested?

I'm unable to complete this task myself. If so I may have to turn to another.. Na
I'm interested. I wanted to make my own theme zone, but most hosts that I use are going down the drain. Sad So instead of making my own. I will join you! And BTW. I know how to do a lot of skin graphics in GIMP, so I hope you don't mind me using that!