MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: End of the world eh?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yeah yeah, end of the world blah blah blah, whatever...
(2008-09-06, 07:25 PM)Mamoun Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah yeah, end of the world blah blah blah, whatever...

7am tithac alayhoom? Toungue
(2008-09-06, 04:17 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I failed to read anything in the 2nd link that would cause anybody to worry.
* KuJoe shrugs.
Quoted from one of the links

My own calculations have shown that it is quite plausible that these little black holes survive and will grow exponentially and eat the planet from the inside. I have been calling for CERN to hold a safety conference to prove my conclusions wrong but they have not been willing.
I heard about this; didn't believe it for a second
(2008-09-06, 09:10 PM)shadow82x Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-06, 04:17 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I failed to read anything in the 2nd link that would cause anybody to worry.
* KuJoe shrugs.
Quoted from one of the links

My own calculations have shown that it is quite plausible that these little black holes survive and will grow exponentially and eat the planet from the inside. I have been calling for CERN to hold a safety conference to prove my conclusions wrong but they have not been willing.

True, but I still see nothing to worry about... the other side says that they've released plenty of documentation about the safety precautions they are taking and such so even if it is plausible doesn't mean it's possible.
(2008-09-06, 07:46 PM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]7am tithac alayhoom? Toungue
Akeed Big Grin
holy crap I went dizzy for a sec, then why would they do it if they didn't think it was safe, IT IS SAFE RIGHT????? I WANA BE A WEB DESIGNER WHEN I GROW OLD Sad
I hope i dont get flamed for this but from my point of view, this is a good thing. Now we can finally escape the hell we call "the world".
(2008-09-06, 11:48 PM)mcgroove Wrote: [ -> ]holy crap I went dizzy for a sec, then why would they do it if they didn't think it was safe, IT IS SAFE RIGHT????? I WANA BE A WEB DESIGNER WHEN I GROW OLD Sad
You shouldn't believe everything you read, it's not healthy. Education and common sense will help prevent you from having a heart attack everytime you pick up a newspaper.

(2008-09-07, 01:07 AM)Jaze Wrote: [ -> ]I hope i dont get flamed for this but from my point of view, this is a good thing. Now we can finally escape the hell we call "the world".
This hell? Escape it? For somebody so religious you're apparently living a disturbingly sad, pointless life if all you have to look forward to is nothingness. Don't worry, life gets better after high school. Wink
(2008-09-07, 01:22 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-06, 11:48 PM)mcgroove Wrote: [ -> ]holy crap I went dizzy for a sec, then why would they do it if they didn't think it was safe, IT IS SAFE RIGHT????? I WANA BE A WEB DESIGNER WHEN I GROW OLD Sad
You shouldn't believe everything you read, it's not healthy. Education and common sense will help prevent you from having a heart attack everytime you pick up a newspaper.

(2008-09-07, 01:07 AM)Jaze Wrote: [ -> ]I hope i dont get flamed for this but from my point of view, this is a good thing. Now we can finally escape the hell we call "the world".
This hell? Escape it? For somebody so religious you're apparently living a disturbingly sad, pointless life if all you have to look forward to is nothingness. Don't worry, life gets better after high school. Wink

Who said i was religous. It wasnt all pointed to me because i have an average life thank you very much. Look at all those starving people, bush, and all the madness going on in the world.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8