MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User Notes (For Moderators and Admins)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this is a feature on VBulletin and is very very useful for mods and admins. Basically if you're a mod and you click on a users name there is a user's notes section where other mods can write things about the user.

For example,

"User xyz has been constantly flaming in this thread, and should be be banned on the next offense"

I did a quick search and looked all over and this doesn't seem to be a feature yet. (I apologize if I missed it).

This feature really helps for larger forums with lots of mods to keep them in sync when it comes to tracking user behavior.

A modification for this exists for MyBB RC4 (http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=3) but it's for Admins only as well.
I took a look at this and it won't work in PR2 since the code has changed so much. Unfortunately I don't know how to change it to make it work =/

I submitted a request over at the mods site so hopefully someone will update it. I think it's a really important mod for larger sites that require a lot of moderation.

Smile
Depending on who made it, they will probably update it over time. Keep an eye on it.