MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: From where did you hear about MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It was in the script installer on a free host. I was looking thought the software and looking at the pages for everything. I tried PHPBB first, and thought it not only hideous but very hard to use. MyBB was much easier.
I was looking up free forum software alternatives to phpBB and came along MyBB. I tried a demo and have been here ever since Big Grin.
I heard about it through a telemarket phone call, it sounded just like Chris Boulton at the other end of the phone line!! Toungue
hehehehe

oki it means MyBB has a very strong marketing department .............
I found it on opensourcecms.
I was looking for a phpbb alternative. Finally found one that I liked.
I had heard MyBB was copying vBulletin code back in 2004, so I came to check it out.
I heard it from MsgPlus in 2003 Smile
I had a psychic vision in the middle of the night saying 'YOU WILL GO TO MYBBOARD.NET... YOU WILL GO TO MYBBOARD.NET.... YOU WILL GO TO MYBBOARD.NET... YOU WILL GO TO MYBBOARD.NET....' so I got up at 2am and went to mybboard.net Smile
A forum I used to go on used it, I liked the look of it, started a forum with it and here I am Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3