MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb 1.4 Ajax Quick Reply Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At least the Ajax part of it is not working now.

I am unsure if this is the cause of the Ajax for Quick Reply not working, but I didn't notice that it stopped working until after I had upgraded the game section for Mybb 1.4.

Now whenever I try to do a quick reply it has to reload the page rather than seemlessly integrating the reply with the thread without loading /reloading the page.
Any suggestions on what went wrong and how to fix it?
It might be your browser, for me Opera needs a refresh to show changes whereas all other browsers don't.
Yeah I switch on and off between Opera and Firefox, maybe I noticed this when I was using opera.

:Edit: Well opera isn't the issue, just quick replied to your response and it worked fine.
Yes, this also happens to me with all browsers.
Ok, you know that spinning loading thing that comes up?? Does that come up?? Does it keep spinning forever?? Does it freeze??
It comes up and spins, then the page refreshes into whitespace, and it stays there forever (unless you refresh). after you refresh the post was posted. It doesn't do what I just did now, it doesn't just intergrate the post.
This is a nasty kink for those that don't know much and hit reply and wait forever for the page to pop up.
Link and a test account?
Yes, this is happening to me, too.

Only on my forums...

Version 1.4.3.
There's a fix if you search somewhere in the bug reports forum.