MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: URL not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am having trouble trying to get my URL for my forum working. I am somewhat noobish at this, and have had a lot of help getting this far, so I don't even fully understand what I have done to try to get it working, but I am using a router, and I think I opened up the router for access via my internet, which was one step in getting it working. I am not sure as to what to do now, however. Someone then told me to make a file with
<meta
http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url=index.php">
and save it as index.html, although that didn't fix my problem.
Who told you that? That would not work at all?
(2008-09-07, 12:02 AM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]Who told you that? That would not work at all?

Someone on a geek chat...
You have any better advice?
Well heres what everyone says...what did you do before this happened. Don't call me a geek or i wont help you.
(2008-09-07, 12:27 AM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]Well heres what everyone says...what did you do before this happened. Don't call me a geek or i wont help you.

I think he was saying that someone told him in a "geek chat" session before. (A website, chat room, forum possibly?)
(2008-09-07, 12:30 AM).Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-07, 12:27 AM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]Well heres what everyone says...what did you do before this happened. Don't call me a geek or i wont help you.

I think he was saying that someone told him in a "geek chat" session before. (A website, chat room, forum possibly?)

Right, sorry for it not coming across the right way.
So any help?
So what, you type in your URL and it doesn't go to your forum?? You weren't really that clear.
(2008-09-07, 09:14 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]So what, you type in your URL and it doesn't go to your forum?? You weren't really that clear.

Right, it doesn't load anything. I am not sure how to make it the URL for my forum.
What is the URL??
(2008-09-07, 09:25 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]What is the URL??

intelligentravings.com
Pages: 1 2 3