MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove suspension on user [URGENT, SERIOUS ISSUE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2008-09-09, 01:47 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]In ACP, users and groups, I selected bannings, and banned permanently. To remove, press lift, in ACP or MCP.

Set warning level to 100% - can still post. To revoke, Tools & Maintenance, user warning log, click it, and click revoke warning. Warning goes back to 0%.

Suspended and removed posting rights. Revoked warning and... yeah you're right they're still suspended :O

Yeah. This is a serious problem.
True... so I apologise for my previous comments. There's no heading for 'suspensions', like there is for bannings, hence no way to remove them.
So um, was this ever fixed? I need to remove a suspension from someone who shouldn't even really be suspended but evidently can't post.
You'll probably be able to do something in the database. You can PM me info if you like, along with the uid of who it is, and I'll see what I can do.
There was an SQL Query given in a different thread which I was able to run. Do you know it?
Not off hand, but this is what I would have done:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `suspendposting` = '0' WHERE `uid` 'X'

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `suspensiontime` = '0' WHERE `uid` 'X'

And change X to the uid of the user.
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''373'' at line 1
Oh, crap, I missed the = for the uid Rolleyes

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `suspendposting` = '0' WHERE `uid` = 'X'

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `suspensiontime` = '0' WHERE `uid` = 'X'

And change X to the uid of the user.

And if not:

UPDATE mybb_users SET suspendposting=0 WHERE uid=X

UPDATE mybb_users SET suspensiontime=0 WHERE uid=X

Sometimes it needs to be set out like that...
Worked. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4