MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private Messages Admin 2.4.1 ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1) Upload inc/plugins/pmadmin.php to your plugins folder (/inc/plugins/)
3) Upload inc/languages/english/admin/tools_pms.lang.php to your english admin language directory (inc/languages/english/admin)
4) upload any other languages you want (inc/languages/**Your Language**/admin/) [ANSWER] does this mean to not upload anything at all if no language is needed other than english???
5) Go to Admin CP > Configuration > Plugins > Private Messages Admin > Activate
[ANSWER] now i noticed a admin.png yellow image file ,, no install instructions on this??? where doe s this go??? in images? or in a certain place in images???
and after activating the plug in , where to view it or use it????
i went to con fig, then board settings then private messages 5 same settings nothing new??? im lost here?
What plugin is this for?
(2008-09-08, 04:21 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]What plugin is this for?
1.4 version and version downloaded 2.4.1 plug in.
Ok so out of the 5 Private Messaging related plugins, which one are you talking about?
let's say you go to, mods and plug ins, then go to admin plug ins, and then see only , lets say three plug ins , and one of them says private messages admin....
Big Grin the only one i know of for 1.4 unless theres another place to get them? I wouldnt know of? Ryan is the author .
i presented some ideas for this , so i may assume some idea credability for one of those five if lucky.
Toungue
(2008-09-08, 04:08 AM)Pow-Mia Wrote: [ -> ]1) Upload inc/plugins/pmadmin.php to your plugins folder (/inc/plugins/)
3) Upload inc/languages/english/admin/tools_pms.lang.php to your english admin language directory (inc/languages/english/admin)
4) upload any other languages you want (inc/languages/**Your Language**/admin/) [ANSWER] does this mean to not upload anything at all if no language is needed other than english???
5) Go to Admin CP > Configuration > Plugins > Private Messages Admin > Activate
[ANSWER] now i noticed a admin.png yellow image file ,, no install instructions on this??? where doe s this go??? in images? or in a certain place in images???
and after activating the plug in , where to view it or use it????
i went to con fig, then board settings then private messages 5 same settings nothing new??? im lost here?

4) Yes
5) It's just an image for the readme file. You don't do anything with it.

As for the settings - you were supposed to deactivate it because there aren't any settings in the new PMA version - they simply aren't needed. Everything that needs to be done can be done in PMA 2.4.1.

PMA 2.4 was a complete rewrite and hence, I made it better with less bloat.
so how do i use this plug in? where can i go? i didnt deactivate the plug in once i installed it, and where can i use this plug in or use the plug in,,,I am not finding where, sorry im not getting it, i will go look now again??? and deactivate the plug in like you said??? i will check the pm admin??? if that means acp admin ? where to next?
Can you use proper grammar and punctuation, or at least try? It's very hard to read and understand your posts.

PM Admin is located under Tools & Maintenance, under "Logs"
I did not activate the plug in.
Is that ok?
I hope you can understand this?
I hope this is not to difficult to understand?
sorry, if it is?
I am not an english major!
I am trying to make this easy for you to read.
So, do I need to deactivate the Plug in for it to work?
Where can I access this plug in to be able to use the plug in?
Is this better?
I feel like a robot!
Do I sound Like a Robot?
Is my punctuation and grammar good enough to understand?
I found it, in the mods logs under misc, wow and it [the plug in] was activated.
Thanks Formerly Tiki Tiki
Do I pass or Fail?
Toungue
If your trying to use it for 1.4 it won't work. As I don't see it the mods database after a quick look. If you found it the Archives it won't work for 1.4.

And by better grammar he didn't mean a sentence on every line. He ment just type like everyone else. You don't have to be an english major to make your post easy for people to understand.

Also you must activate the plugin for it to work.
Pages: 1 2