MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: missing that was in 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i have added the attachment
Why would you want to rate a thread again after you've rated it??
And just add the button in yourself.
You have never been able to change your rating of a thread. The New Thread button was intentionally removed because most people don't read a thread then suddenly decide they want to post a new one. If you want the New Thread button on the show thread on your forum, it's a single template edit.
yeah, I got the new thread down.
say if i made a mistake on rating a thread, and I wanted to re rate it, I must have mistaken this for vbulletin
Well I doubt the ability to re-rate threads would be used very often though.
The ability to re-rate threads would be a nice ability however.
But why?? I don't think many peoplw would use it... and then, people would keep rating their threads at 5 stars to get the averages up.
(2008-09-11, 12:04 AM)Sephiroth Wrote: [ -> ]The ability to re-rate threads would be a nice ability however.

Why so people can keep sending false ratings to manipulate the whole?
Exactly... the author would keep rating 5 stars, other people would rate 1 to mess it up... there's no use what so ever to re-rate threads.
But these ratings are supposed to be for the whole thread, not just the first post. As such, I may want to change my rating for it based on subsequent posts.
Pages: 1 2 3