MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Errors showing up???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I click on a members name and every so often get a error at the top fo the header of the main page, it says wol member php error something to that effect. it happens every so often of clicking on a members name in the bottom of the main page footer area.

not sure if the servers are a issue?

Next, I clicked on whos online, and noticed this : unknown location and at the top of the url box was this:
http://mysite.com/misc.php?action=syndic...yndication
is this the rss feed?
Paste the exact error here next time you get it.
Warning [2] Cannot use a scalar value as an array - Line: 470 - File: inc/functions_online.php PHP 5.2.4 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_online.php 470 errorHandler->error
/member.php 1446 build_friendly_wol_location

this error shows up above the header at the top of the main page, when I click on a member's name in the whos online box area???
three ? marks means i am confused??? about this??? hmmm??? Toungue
What version of MyBB are you using? Also, have you made any modifications or plugins? And also can you confirm that you only receive this error periodically?
(2008-09-24, 06:01 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]What version of MyBB are you using? Also, have you made any modifications or plugins? And also can you confirm that you only receive this error periodically?
Intermittent problem yes.
mods or plug ins , probably?
I meant, what plugins/modifications do you have installed?
This error was fixed in 1.4.1/1.4.2. You should upgrade
(2008-09-29, 04:43 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]This error was fixed in 1.4.1/1.4.2. You should upgrade
do i need to back up my database and just ftp the changed files..folder to the site directory
any ch modding from 1.4???
or should i be ok?
oh and btw a many thanks...