MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Server Downtimes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up about what happens with me. Currently, I am browsing the Mybb websites like a piece of cake. Yesterday, I could browse all websites except the Mybb. It keeps loading forever and an empty page is displayed. I think your server can't handle all the simultaneous requests cause this was happening rarely with me now it happens frequently. Anybody having the same problems?
No... a while ago I had trouble accessing just my site and I thought it was my host... all I had to do was unplug my router and plug it in again, and it worked... try that.
(2008-09-09, 01:21 PM)youssef93 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up about what happens with me. Currently, I am browsing the Mybb websites like a piece of cake. Yesterday, I could browse all websites except the Mybb. It keeps loading forever and an empty page is displayed. I think your server can't handle all the simultaneous requests cause this was happening rarely with me now it happens frequently. Anybody having the same problems?

I have the same problem...
Try what I said.
well yesterday in My office almost whole my day i was there on MyBB and faced no problem Smile