MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mabrouk Ramadan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I visited a Mosque once and it was one of the more pleasant interactions I've had with religious organizations. They understood I had no intent to convert or anything of the sort but they were still very kind and open to me.
(2008-09-10, 03:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I visited a Mosque once and it was one of the more pleasant interactions I've had with religious organizations. They understood I had no intent to convert or anything of the sort but they were still very kind and open to me.

Of course. That's exactly what you should expect from most Muslim communities. Islam is a a peaceful religion and aren't meant to attack (mentally and physically) each other. Instead, we're suppose to be peaceful and welcoming.
yes the one and only reason for Muslims to attack when they got no choice left they are abused only due to Islam.
When their Iman and Islam is abused then they have to fight except some reason like this we are told and taught never to put pain to an animal even,
So how can we do to human Beings.
(2008-09-10, 03:39 AM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-10, 03:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I visited a Mosque once and it was one of the more pleasant interactions I've had with religious organizations. They understood I had no intent to convert or anything of the sort but they were still very kind and open to me.

Of course. That's exactly what you should expect from most Muslim communities. Islam is a a peaceful religion and aren't meant to attack (mentally and physically) each other. Instead, we're suppose to be peaceful and welcoming.

I understood this quickly. However, Islam has been given a bad name by radical fundamentalists. However, making judgments based on Islamic fundamentalists is about as valid as making judgments on Christian fundamentalists. In that case, it's a matter of morals in individual people, and not religion.

Sorry, I hope you don't mind me sort of hijacking your thread. Just wanted to share my thoughts.
Pages: 1 2