MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Rating CSS Issue - How To Fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
yep Smile I just tried my fox after one of our members said it and i get it, IE is fine.

Checking google seems many probs with CSS and firefox but i cant seem to fathom this one out.

EDIT: I have just reapplied your CSS fix just incase something when amiss when i copied and pasted but still same.

See if it does it fo ryou www.ukmw.com
Hmm... is ./cache/themes CHMODd to 777?? And was this the only stylesheet to be missing??
Hi

777 is set for the themes dir. the starratings stylesheet was the only one missing.

Didi you have a peep to compare?

Thanks
it appears on first glance to be a Fox 3.0 or above issue.

I use Fox 3.0 i dont get the stylesheet
Clients use 3.0.3 dont get the style sheets
Fox 2.x clients report no issues with stylesheet and get the stars.
this is the weirdest thing ever.

My ffox users posted today to say thank you for fixing. I replied i aint done anything only raise it here.

Fired up my ffox 3 and yep the stars are showing?

weirdest thing i ever did see
I implemented the steps in the original post and sadly I still have no stars. Sad

ex: http://www.ma240sx.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5

I have the star.gif upload in both the theme image directory and the default image directory.

Is it possible that it's related to a template I modified for my theme?
Well it looks like the ratings you have aren't standard so won't work with what I posted.
My stars went missing too....any ideas? I saved a file in the image folder with star_rating2.gif and change the code as such..it disappeared to the text in attached...so I changed ir back to star_rating.gif and now it won't work. What have I done!?
If you've done what was explained in this thread and it hasn't fixed it, without your URL to see what it's doing now I'm not really sure what you expect us to do.
I did not have the correct permissions on the folder that had the images.

I wish I could have one star image for a thread rating and another set of images for ones within the thread....as background colors are different.
My star ratings do not work, actually has a picture but can not be that rating.

This not only works on this theme http://mods.mybb.com/view/nanoskinners-v1
I put it on free hosting to test because I like the theme and I would like to use it.

I checked everything and everything is properly set, picture, modcp.css, showthread.css, usercp.css, star_ratings.css ... but still not working.

I'm new at this so if anyone can help me, thanks.

Sorry for my bad English.
Literally nothing we can do if we don't know what your URL is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5