MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem with sitenews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem with the Site News plugin for MyBB 1.4. I've installed it and set the forum directory etc. I also put the php code into my website with my forum directory, but now I get this error message:

Quote:Warning: require_once(./inc/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/manne/public_html/forum/global.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/manne/public_html/forum/global.php on line 13

Any ideas what's going wrong?
I made a new test website almost completely blank with this code:

<html>
 <head>
  <title>Test</title>
 </head>
 <body>
<?php

define("IN_MYBB", 1);
define("KILL_GLOBALS", 1);
define("NO_ONLINE", 1);

// The Directory to the forum you are using this on. 
// You do not need a beggining or trailing slash
$directory_to_forum = "forum"; 

require dirname(__FILE__)."/".$directory_to_forum."/global.php";

$plugins->run_hooks("site_news_plugin_run");

?>
 </body>
</html> 

But still I get the same errors:

Quote:Warning: require_once(./inc/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/manne/public_html/forum/global.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/manne/public_html/forum/global.php on line 13

Line 13 in global.php is this: require_once "./inc/init.php";

Any ideas Huh