MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachments Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone else having problems uploading attachments to mybboard? I can't seem to upload anything. I get no error messages. It just refreshes with no attachment or error.

I just wanted to know if anyone else has this issue. I haven't uploaded an attachment here for a while so maybe it's a new setting or a change in rules I wasn't aware of. I don't want to report this until I get independent confirmation of the problem.
teststestes
Works fine here - FF3
hmm....maybe just my own glitch..thanks.
Okay...as a new account I still can't add an attachment with a new thread. I have to reply instead. So I can't tell if this is a new bug, a permission problem, or what.

And if I have to...I will test on a 2nd machine but I don't see the need. I can obviously post attachments on a reply just fine.

I have tested with multiple browsers and multiple accounts. That should be enough.

Please address this issue.

(attached is another test which seems to work fine)
I am having the same problem. If I make a thread, I can't attach anything, but if I do a Full Edit on my thread, I can add an attachment to it... Annoying.
ahaha...independent confirmation of the problem...and you aren't even in Mentor group!

So what gives?

Also another test reveals I can create a new thread then do a full edit and add the attachment as you see here:

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-375...50953.html
I think I already fixed this, I'll have chris update these forums when he gets a chance to see if it still happens.
Thank you for the response and addressing the problem.

May I ask if this is specific to mybboard or is it a mybb script problem.
(2008-09-11, 10:49 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the response and addressing the problem.

May I ask if this is specific to mybboard or is it a mybb script problem.

I don't know the answer to that question
Pages: 1 2