MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Keeps asking for my adminname/pass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When I got into the Admin Cp it keeps asking for my name and password everytime I click anything I mean anything and once I do that it also doesn't allow me to do anything that I would like to do. For example if I click on users it shows me and no one else. When I search for other users I can't see them http://68.230.76.220:81/forum/ thats my forum addy if you guys can help me. If you need more info let me know
Are you unable to login or stay logged in? If so, reset your cookies path to '/' if you've changed it. Also make sure your cookie domain is blank (if it isn't already). You can do so by heading over to the general configurations in your ACP.
Best Regards
(2008-09-11, 04:21 AM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]Are you unable to login or stay logged in? If so, reset your cookies path to '/' if you've changed it. Also make sure your cookie domain is blank (if it isn't already). You can do so by heading over to the general configurations in your ACP.
Best Regards

First thanks for your promt help!!
Seems like I can't stay logged in but, what's weird is at the forums if I try to log out I also can't log out even if I press any of the three log out buttons. Also the cookies not sure how to do any of that. I'm pretty new so bare with me.
(2008-09-11, 05:27 AM)MyBBmodding Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybboard.net/thread-26702.html

Use this link....

Thank you for your response as well
This still won't work because whenever I try to look at anything in the admin cp it asks for my username and pass then once again after that then puts me back where I started originally not where I wanted to be so maybe if I could get to the part to change it I would but, this has worked. Any other help would be great thx guys!
oki so you can login to you adminCP

ok try this to login ......

www.yourdomain.com/your-forum-directory/admin

yourdomain = change it with your domain
your-forum-directory = change it with the form directory name in which you have all files relating to your MyBB.
(2008-09-11, 05:50 AM)MyBBmodding Wrote: [ -> ]oki so you can login to you adminCP

ok try this to login ......

www.yourdomain.com/your-forum-directory/admin

yourdomain = change it with your domain
your-forum-directory = change it with the form directory name in which you have all files relating to your MyBB.

Ok what do I do now that I'm here? Same problems can't go anywhere?
PM me forum link please with a test username and password
(2008-09-11, 06:06 AM)MyBBmodding Wrote: [ -> ]PM me forum link please with a test username and password

http://68.230.76.220:81/forum/
I can't even make a test user at all can't really do much of anything I guess you can use mine if you want its the admin one don't know how much good it would do
oki give me admin account that.
i registered but it said your account must be validated by admin Big Grin.
Pages: 1 2 3