MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] BlueSand (v1.4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Theme Name: BlueSand
Designed for: MyBB 1.4
Designed by: FirefoxWiz
Design Team: MyBBThemes Team

Download License

This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/

Installation Instructions:
1) Upload the included image folder to your ./images directory
2) Import included theme XML into your Admin CP > Templates & Style > Import a Theme.
3) Switch to the new theme via your User Control Panel!
4) Enjoy the new look of your forum. Smile

Download at MyBBThemes:
http://mybbthemes.8ez.com/showthread.php?tid=2516
Please don't take this the wrong way, but your not very creative. All you do is recolour. Take some chances once in a while, and I hope I don't sound harsh. I'm just trying to give you some advice.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but have you ever seen the forum that FirefoxWiz has? Perhaps it'd open your mind into just what kind of work she does for the Mybb community. Also please don't take this the wrong way, but I just looked at the forum you show in your signature (MyBB Workshop), the theme is simply a copy of the IPB default theme/skin, highly original don't you think....Then in the "Dowloads" forum I see this...

Quote:Full of themes, modifications and lots more! Come download all our available content here.

That's full of 3 (three) themes so far, neither of them are absolutely spectacular!

For someone who runs a theme/skin forum perhaps some advice would be to not criticize other folks work, leave that for other folks to do cos it doesn't look very professional on your part! Smile
Great Skin i really like iy!
(2008-09-12, 01:13 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't take this the wrong way, but have you ever seen the forum that FirefoxWiz has? Perhaps it'd open your mind into just what kind of work she does for the Mybb community. Also please don't take this the wrong way, but I just looked at the forum you show in your signature (MyBB Workshop), the theme is simply a copy of the IPB default theme/skin, highly original don't you think....Then in the "Dowloads" forum I see this...

Quote:Full of themes, modifications and lots more! Come download all our available content here.

That's full of 3 (three) themes so far, neither of them are absolutely spectacular!

For someone who runs a theme/skin forum perhaps some advice would be to not criticize other folks work, leave that for other folks to do cos it doesn't look very professional on your part! Smile

I'm sorry, but his forums have been open for longer than mine. Plus he makes more themes as she only "recolours" making it quicker to release themes. Whereas I actually develop my themes more. Which takes them longer to come out. Atleast mines don't reflect the original, plus don't critise my work, as I don't see you do anything for the community.

I hate to sound so harsh at all this.
We can't criticize your work because we don't develop themes ourselves? I guess I can't call music bad if I can't play it? :\

You came into this thread to make what was a pretty jerktastic comment. While FirefoxWiz does release recolours, she also develops a lot of unique themes to base those recolours on. People will find uses for the different colours so I don't see what the issue is.

You have quite the ego here, especially considering your themes are nothing magnificent either. Maybe you should lay off of criticizing others if you don't want to be criticized yourself, hm?
I wans't criticizing anyone. I was offering advice to maybe extend her templates a little further.lufbra started this argument. Now I'm finshing it.
(2008-09-11, 08:50 PM)MyBB Workshop* Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't take this the wrong way, but your not very creative. All you do is recolour. Take some chances once in a while, and I hope I don't sound harsh. I'm just trying to give you some advice.

The bolded part is where you're being critical, in another word criticizing!

Again, check out the other themes Firfoxwiz has posted here, check out her own forum to see the great work she does, not every theme has to be "extravagant", and she does work hard with creating the buttons/images etc.
Okay I am sorry for bringing this upon myself. Keep up the good work..
(2008-09-12, 07:41 PM)MyBB Workshop* Wrote: [ -> ]I was offering advice to maybe extend her templates a little further.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again... I'm not a coder! I can do some simple modifications, but I can't code it to look anything different.

(2008-09-12, 09:21 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-11, 08:50 PM)MyBB Workshop* Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't take this the wrong way, but your not very creative. All you do is recolour. Take some chances once in a while, and I hope I don't sound harsh. I'm just trying to give you some advice.

The bolded part is where you're being critical, in another word criticizing!

Again, check out the other themes Firfoxwiz has posted here, check out her own forum to see the great work she does, not every theme has to be "extravagant", and she does work hard with creating the buttons/images etc.
Thanks. Smile

(2008-09-12, 09:34 PM)MyBB Workshop* Wrote: [ -> ]Okay I am sorry for bringing this upon myself. Keep up the good work..
Apology accepted. Wink
Pages: 1 2