MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyVB Sandstorm FINAL VERSION [RELEASED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2008-09-13, 04:58 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]Try to improve on the colour. The colour isn't very appeasing.

colors...hmm ..as i said in the previous post... i started with these colors...so ill finish with them..
after im done then ill start with the next set of colors

(2008-09-13, 05:00 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I personally don't see why you would want to copy another forums design but what ever floats your boat.

Like you said I'm sure other want vB looking themes so keep it up Wink.

and OceanLove colors are easy to change for even and amateur web designer.

hmm...people just want there forum to look like other professional forums powerred by VB ...
me i personally just wanna use mybb anyway possible...a lot of people want VB look alikes...i provide
I have no clue about web designing.. But I know a little on HTML so I can get templates from other web and edit the stuffs to meet my needs..
(2008-09-13, 04:58 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]Try to improve on the colour. The colour isn't very appeasing.

Personally I like grayscale themes because they're easier to modify. Keep up the good work Darkmew, you're off to a good start.
Permission Box
This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.4

Sad Sad
(2008-09-13, 05:06 PM)monacelli Wrote: [ -> ]
Personally I like grayscale themes because they're easier to modify. Keep up the good work Darkmew, you're off to a good start.

thanks...but what do u mean easier to modify ...aren't all colors easier to modify ...i chose these colors because they arent too bright and won't hurt your eyes if ur working in the dark...
but these can be, like everyone says, easily modified.
(2008-09-13, 07:29 PM)desertlioon Wrote: [ -> ]Permission Box
This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.4

Sad Sad

i don't know how this happened ...between testing on my forums and uploading ..something went wrong...anyway i have updated the download...its awaiting validation now...download from first post also working.....
my apologies
how can I add drop down menus to my own style?

I think your templates are the most like vb ;d
How to modify??
when u say how to modify ..i assume you wanna modify the colors....

well open admincp -> templates and themes -> Myvb Sandstorm -> global.css and edit all the attributes u want

additionally you may also have to edit myVB.css as well

if u have any more questions feel free to ask
How to edit the CSS?? Is the theme compatible with plugins? There is another vB theme but not compatible..
You should combine the permission box together with the theme, why separate downloads?
(2008-09-14, 01:46 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]How to edit the CSS??
see post above on how to get to the global.css file...click to open and edit the css inside

http://www.w3schools.com/css/

(2008-09-14, 01:46 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]Is the theme compatible with plugins? There is another vB theme but not compatible...

how do mean ....i mean how are the themes not compatible....as far as i know it is compatible with other plugins (1.4 plugins) if not please report and i will fix

(2008-09-14, 01:46 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]You should combine the permission box together with the theme, why separate downloads?

good idea...i thought people would want the permission box and not the theme ...anyway this is in beta right now...more fixing is still underway...and i will include the permission box with the final release which is coming soon Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6