MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [release] orange 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Demo board with theme chooser is now available at http://www.sidhudesign.com/ftest/ftest1/index.php

[release] orange14

orange14 theme v1.4.1
==================

By: tomdickandharry

Details / Summary:
Only thing I didn't do in the original were the buttons. Made by FFW. Bu the original wasn't looking that good so vintagedaddyo helped me clean it up. So this is the new theme. Combined both of our efforts.

Installation Instructions:
1) Upload the included image folder to your ./images directory
2) Import included theme XML into your Admin CP > Templates & Style > Import a Theme.
3) Switch to the new theme via your User Control Panel!
4) Enjoy the new look of your forum. Smile

Download License
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
wow nice use of colors. I like your icons. great job!
Does asmallorange.com know you're using their logo? Confused
I don't like the upside down new post icon. A shadow shouldn't be floating up in the sky. Wink The logo is illegal since it uses copyrighted material, unless otherwise, asmallorange gave you rights. Other than that, good job. Smile
Yeah, the on/off images are really weird looking ...
(2008-09-13, 03:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Does asmallorange.com know you're using their logo? Confused

You should probably change that logo as Bey Brad is right and you are liable. Wink

Your link for your demo board is also not working. You should probably fix that.
vintagedaddyo made that. And the demo board works fine.
You said you did everything except the buttons ...
I siad "I made the original and vintagedaddyo helped me clean it up."

I guess I should rephrase that.
That all being said, the theme itself isn't too bad. I don't really understand the on/off images at all though ...
Pages: 1 2