MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Login [Suggestion]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everyone,

I don't know if this has been mentioned before. I did do a search and couldn't find anything so here goes.

Can I suggest in a future release, that a quick login is implemented. If it hasn't been already Big Grin

It doesn't need to be all that fancy just with a Remember Me box. If it could be unchecked by default also.

Thanks for looking at my suggestion Smile

Keep up the good work!

Matthew M
There already is one at the bottom of the index page.
Yeah, Maybe that the problem he not saw the bottom
Hi,

Yeah I didn't see the bottom sorry. I do think it would be good to have one at the top as well though. I personally like the quick login to display on all pages. It's fine if your just wanting to reply and you'll get notified to login. If your wanting to add to someones reputation and your not logged in. It then means you have to go back to the index and find the thread again. Unless you open another window and then refresh the page when your logged in.

Just a suggestion thats all Smile

Like with this board if it's at the bottom. It is quite a lot of scrolling just to get to the quick login. Your probably quicker just clicking login at the top.

Anyway what's everyone else think? Sorry if I'm just being picky SmileToungue