MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] MyBB Shine!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logors9.gif]
MyBB Shine for 1.4.x by Lorddonk

Release Notes
I'm finally upgrading my older themes to MyBB 1.4! This was my very first choice because it is my favorite theme that I've made overall. MyBB Shine is... shiny! With smooth grey and white gradients and a "chrome-ish" color scheme; MyBB Shine is sure to brighten up your forum!

License
Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States listed in full, here.

Additional Terms
-You may not modify, remove, cover up, or attempt to hide the author link back to me in the footer.
-You may use this theme for commercial work. However, selling of this theme itself is not allowed.
-Please upgrade to MyBB 1.4, and use the newest version of MyBB Shine. I no longer provide support for MyBB Shine or MyBB Shine 2.0 for MyBB 1.2.x

Installation
Thorough instructions can be found within the README file.

Preview
Full Size Preview

Download
(Attached)
MyBB Mods (Download)
Nice, looks kinda dark, but very nice!
It's nice but to me it's not really "shiny".
(2008-09-14, 08:58 AM)Jag100 Wrote: [ -> ]It's nice but to me it's not really "shiny".
I have added some glass buttons to it which give it a nice feel. I can make these buttons available if anybody wants them.

[attachment=11270]
(2008-10-04, 10:02 PM)SteelD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-14, 08:58 AM)Jag100 Wrote: [ -> ]It's nice but to me it's not really "shiny".
I have added some glass buttons to it which give it a nice feel. I can make these buttons available if anybody wants them.

These buttons look pretty cheap, but I like the idea of glass buttons. Just not this execution.
(2008-10-04, 10:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-10-04, 10:02 PM)SteelD Wrote: [ -> ]

These buttons look pretty cheap, but I like the idea of glass buttons. Just not this execution.
Well, that's your opinion. They don't look half as cheap as the standard buttons used with this theme.
meh still find it not shiny anyways glad you made a theme looks kinda smf Toungue