MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] MyBB Default Post Format 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally i have finished my second plugin

MyBB Default Post Format allows users to set a BBCode combination in their usercp and then whenever they make a post it is formatted with that combination...

give ur forum posts flavour
Dodgy

added awaiting valid...till then use these links

[[[Demo]] *Registration required due to usercp *

[[[Download]]]
This is cool. But wouldn't it get annoying once users started getting smart and making text the same color as the postbit?
Yeah, but another thing is, can you set permissions in the Admin CP for who can and who can't?
(2008-09-14, 12:22 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]This is cool. But wouldn't it get annoying once users started getting smart and making text the same color as the postbit?

never thought of this

(2008-09-14, 06:15 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but another thing is, can you set permissions in the Admin CP for who can and who can't?

will be working on this
K, that'd be great!!!
(2008-09-14, 12:22 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]This is cool. But wouldn't it get annoying once users started getting smart and making text the same color as the postbit?

ban these tools
It'd be a greater threat if they used JavaScripted BBCodes.
(2008-09-14, 07:48 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]K, that'd be great!!!

this might be a while though

(2008-09-14, 08:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]

ban these tools

my thoughts were the same ...but i refrained from saying this to seem..... Big Grin
(2008-09-15, 12:15 AM)Ginji Wrote: [ -> ]It'd be a greater threat if they used JavaScripted BBCodes.

what do you mean....
If they use JavaScript as BBCodes, they can more or less insert viruses/spywares/etc to a user's computer.
im going out on a limb here...but if someone is trying to do that ...it means that they are not a good asset to your forum...thus should be banned ..right
Pages: 1 2