MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: U-Gamers Join Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im Am New Gaming Communtiy Trying To Expand. Job Are Availble In The Service Ads Forum. Other Then That We Neeed More Member To Help Us Decide What Game To Add. Im Am Opening A Suggestion Box For All New Members To Post Ideas. PLease Come And Help Me Start Up This New Forum.
Link:http://u-gamers.serv1.info/forums
Thank You And See You Soon.
Why did you capitalize the first letter of every word in your post? It's difficult to read like that.

Anyway, for a forum about gaming, why is it you have no forum sections dedicated to gaming? You could at least have a section for general gaming while deciding which games to focus on.

I would also suggest you get rid of the "Bye,Cya" forum section. Is there really a need for it? It will just encourage people to leave.

A theme more tailored to gaming wouldn't hurt, either.
Their Is A Gaming Section You Register You See It
(2008-09-16, 07:38 PM)bubka3 Wrote: [ -> ]Their Is A Gaming Section You Register You See It

This is a terrible idea.
(2008-09-15, 01:42 AM)Jed K Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you capitalize the first letter of every word in your post? It's difficult to read like that.

Anyway, for a forum about gaming, why is it you have no forum sections dedicated to gaming? You could at least have a section for general gaming while deciding which games to focus on.

I would also suggest you get rid of the "Bye,Cya" forum section. Is there really a need for it? It will just encourage people to leave.

A theme more tailored to gaming wouldn't hurt, either.
Gaming Section-Explained Below
Forum Removel Idea- Aggred & Removed Thank You
Theme-See Service Advertisments. Looking For A Devloper.

(2008-09-16, 08:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-16, 07:38 PM)bubka3 Wrote: [ -> ]Their Is A Gaming Section You Register You See It

This is a terrible idea.
After Thinking About It, The Gaming Forums Will Be Allowed To Be View However, the good stuff will be locked up in a members only forum.

Also im a running out of ideas such as gaming to add and things to edit. Could someone please drop off their ideas at the suggestion box, because i cant look here alot. im really busy lately.
Im Hiding Links Now And Maintance Is Complete
Quote:Also im a running out of ideas such as gaming to add and things to edit.

There's so many gaming forums out there now, it'd be pretty hard to come up with any original ideas!
(2008-09-17, 02:25 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Also im a running out of ideas such as gaming to add and things to edit.

There's so many gaming forums out there now, it'd be pretty hard to come up with any original ideas!

Yup, Any Suggestions Should Be Droped Off In The Box And We Had Some Downtime Due To The Upgrade Process Screwing Up. The Admin CP Is Still Broken And I Have A Topic Open Waitng For Reply
Quote:After Thinking About It, The Gaming Forums Will Be Allowed To Be View However, the good stuff will be locked up in a members only forum.

Also im a running out of ideas such as gaming to add and things to edit. Could someone please drop off their ideas at the suggestion box, because i cant look here alot. im really busy lately.

Referring back to a previous post here....What happened to the capital letters that you use on every word, did you forget you do that?? LOL! Toungue
it depends, i have problem with admin cp so i Type Diffrently Without Notcing It