MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SCI-FI Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SCI-FI Forums
www.scifi.G405T.com
(Sub-Domain could quite easily be changed to its own Domain name)

The site Currently Has:
  • Homeland - General discussion and news areas
  • StarGate - Discuss the different series and find free legal StarGate Downloads
  • StarTrek - Discuss the various StarTrek series and find free legal Downloads
  • Think there is something missing? PM 'fairtony' or make a thread in the 'Feedback' forum!

This post is actually on behalf of a friend who I have lent server space and helped whenever he needed it. Of course, I made sure it was 100% MyBB! Any suggestions will be forwarded to fairtony Toungue
Is this a forum for all SCI-Fi shows? On the SCI-FI channel?
It is for discussing All the different StarGate and StarTrek programs, but if enough people make requests other SCI-FI programs can be added
So Ghost Hunters dosn't count?
Actually, after google'in it I found out it would, if enough people agreed on it.
No forum sections? Do I need to register in order to see them? If that's the case, I really wouldn't encourage that. I would be turned off by that immediately.

You need a better logo image. The current one looks very amateurish. I wouldn't center it, either. Also, is the blue "Click to go to the homepage" part of it really necessary? Most people already know that.
Hmmm, I have told him about the click to go to homepage, but he didn't know that untill I told him and though people should know. I havn't mentioned how terrible the banner is so as not to offend him! But I'll advise that he improves it and maybe make it left aligned for him...

Also, as a guest you should be able to see all the forum except the community forums (homeland)
Security issues?

Says hacked by Gonad of the Lewsers corn hacker team.

aka Hacked by Rehizner of Audisoft Hacker Team

Might wanna get that fixed
Yeh, he has sorted those problems now. Stupid hackers!
like the forum, don't like the url
Pages: 1 2