MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: index forum list missing some borders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i can't think of any better way to describe what's going on. some of the tables on my site are missing borders that separate forum names and descriptions or thread titles. please see the photos to see what i mean.
any idea how i can fix this?

[Image: qs329w.jpg]

[Image: x1x6kg.jpg]
You're using Safari, and I think it displays forums for me like that too sometimes... try a different browser.
If not, it's the same line missing in each instance, so there may be some code missing.
thank you
(2008-09-15, 07:03 PM)MR.A_H_M_E_D(a3malnet) Wrote: [ -> ]thank you

What?? Huh
im using firefox in OSX. where would i find the missing code? templates? themes?
Ahh that's why it looks like Safari then Toungue
I'm not completely sure which one... first, make sure all your forum display templates are default (i.e. not in green).
the only green templates are the ones i've added adsense code to... the 'find updated templates' showed only two postbit templates that a plugin added code to.
Interesting... if you want, PM me details of a temporary admin account I'll check the templates with mine.
i did have a problem with the rating system when i upgraded. i used the purge themes fix and it seemed to work fine...maybe that is the culprit?
if any devs are interested in taking a look, i wouldn't be as hesitant to set them up with a temporary admin account. sorry matt, but i can't just hand my site over to anyone Wink
you were right, matt. the problem is only in firefox. i wonder if its just my version or others. i tried it in safari and it looks fine...
Pages: 1 2