MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No plugins after template change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am recently new to using MyBB (Been 3 days so far, hehe) but I haven't ran into any troubles other then this one issue:

Let's say I have the default template.
I install MYPS and MyPlaza Plugin.
I can see MYPS and MyPlaza status under my avatar on every post

No problem there, works fine. If I edit the postbit I can even move the position of where the points are displayed under avatar or above.
Now the problem

I download and install a new template.
It works and fully compatible with everything.
Plugin stats are no longer displayed under avatar

I have to deactivate and activate the plugins again for them to be applied to a new template. And this goes for all plugins.

Any way to fix this or to let a new template auto recognize plugins?
What template are you using? This problem lies with the template. Some template has erros that doesn't suits some plugins. Do consult the author of the template for help.

There is MyPlaza for MyBB 1.4?
If it's a newly imported template it'll be default, so modifications won't be included.
I have defaul MyBB template and I installed MYPS.
Now on my posts on the postbit I can see my Points.

I installed Concealment template (http://mods.mybboard.net/archive/view/concealment)
And after installing it and making it default I post and under my avatar the 'Points' is no longer there.

Because my website switches templates every 3 months or so (seasons) I find it someone hard to re-activate all the mods. Especially the ones that get reset upon 'Deactivate'.

(Experienced same problem with Vision and N Design templates)