MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.4.2 Released - Maintenance and Security Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thanks For The Release..
Lots of changed files. Amazing what you can find even after a year of testing a program!
Updated! Thanks!
i will update it soon thanks a lot
How come I can't see the bugs that are fixed topics? They all give me permission errors. Anyways, well done, MyBB Team. I hope you get the MyBB Converter updated soon. That would be great.
(2008-09-19, 12:35 AM)Sonict Wrote: [ -> ]How come I can't see the bugs that are fixed topics? They all give me permission errors. Anyways, well done, MyBB Team. I hope you get the MyBB Converter updated soon. That would be great.

They were archived in a private forum. We can make them available if absolutely necessary.
Thanks for the new release. quite a good haul of bugs the audit found
updated perfect thank you!
Whoooo, another update.
Thanks MyBB Team.

Upgraded without any trouble.

P.S. Everyone should follow the instructions given by Ryan, and no problems will appear (excepting bugs) Wink

Hope fixing bugs procedure will be more efficient Smile
I don't know where should I post this report, so forgive me if something wrong))

On MyBB MODS site the counts for included plugins in every category ARE NOT correctly/updated, it shows old number of plugins in each category Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4