MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP Issuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everytime I Do Something In Admin Panel It Say Login,Login and all the settings are doubled.
Url http://u-gamers.serv1.info/forums/
1) Clear your cache. Your cookies might also be wrong.
2) You didn't update the installation files properly from 1.4.1. This is a problem with your FTP program or host.
3) Your theme is screwed up. You have the ACP Style on your front end forum directory.
Okay, I Have Corrected Everything Except 1 Think. All Settings In My Admin Cp>Configuration>settings are doubled.
Why is That Happening?
Ryan Gordon Wrote:2) You didn't update the installation files properly from 1.4.1. This is a problem with your FTP program or host.
I Have Just Updated Them And Reupgraded From a back up, still settings are doubled.
I promise, you don't have the latest files. You need to make sure you have all of the files updated from the MyBB Website or the 1.4 changed file package in the 1.4.2 announcement.
this is the same issue what happened to me by my thread
I Just Redownload And uploaded the files. It Still Is Happening.
the only way u might be able to reapair it is getting into phpmyadmin and under settings delete all of the duplicated setting which the setting id is near the end and after u deleted it go into your setting and save it so it can rebuild

note: i haven't tested this use it at your own will i got no responability any damage to your forum
(2008-09-17, 02:42 AM)ethernet Wrote: [ -> ]this is the same issue what happened to me by my thread

I'm sure anyone who needed to know that your having an issue will already know by the thread you posted in this forum. There's no need to mention it multiple times. Once is enough

(2008-09-17, 02:46 AM)bubka3 Wrote: [ -> ]I Just Redownload And uploaded the files. It Still Is Happening.

It won't automatically fix itself. You will have to delete the duplicate setting groups manually or revert to a backup and rerun the updated upgrade scripts.
Pages: 1 2