MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for the update.

Still not fixed:

(Upgraded from 1.2.12)

1) Classic layout still does not change, it only keeps horizontal layout.
2) Thread Rating CSS still broken
Both are issues on your end. Update your templates
(2008-09-17, 02:31 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Both are issues on your end. Update your templates

The templates were original, and not modified.
Then you need to elaborate on your issues.

Quote:To expedite the process of answering the multitude of questions for MyBB 1.4, please include the following information when posting your problems:

* Detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce if necessary
* URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page
* New installation or upgrade (from which version of MyBB)?
* Test user account (if a posting/UserCP issue)
* Screenshot or error text, verbatim

Also, please read the sticky threads and search before posting your question.

Thanks for your cooperation,
MyBB Support Team
(2008-09-17, 04:23 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Then you need to elaborate on your issues.

Quote:To expedite the process of answering the multitude of questions for MyBB 1.4, please include the following information when posting your problems:

* Detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce if necessary

Also, please read the sticky threads and search before posting your question.

Thanks for your cooperation,
MyBB Support Team

Not much to elaborate, unfortunately.

Followed the exact steps to upgrade from version 1.2.12 to 1.4.2. No errors, everything went smooth except for the errors above

http://www.buymycarparts.com - I had to manually add the stylesheet myself for the ratings, and I can't go back to the classic view, it's all horizontal. Please note, I added the theme after the upgrade, not before, so it wasn't an issue.

Upgrade from version 1.2.12 to 1.4.2.

N/A

N/A
Can you try something Apa?

How are you setting the post layout? In the ACP or through the User CP? In your User CP, under Edit Options, there's a setting on the right to switch layouts. Try that...
(2008-09-17, 08:22 AM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]Can you try something Apa?

How are you setting the post layout? In the ACP or through the User CP? In your User CP, under Edit Options, there's a setting on the right to switch layouts. Try that...

I didn't try in the User CP, but even if it fixes it in the User CP, I want it to fix it globally.

Also, what about the stylesheet? That's still not fixed.

Thanks
You can't set it globally... this has been said more times than I can count.

What stylesheet is missing??
I can't see what stylesheet is missing either - your forum looks fine. Your ratings also look fine