MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: letter color mozilla vs Internet Exploder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Somethings strange happens with the color of letter used in the forum.
When I open it in Internet Exploder they are white what it must be, when I open te same page in Mozilla they are black.
This is a big problem when I use a dark template.
http://www.ikf-forum.eu/testforum/

What to do??
The only difference I see is that the sideboxes don't show on firefox.

However your action=lastpost doesn't work and you have php errors in FireFox, but not in IE, which is weird.
This is just my test forum.
I am bussy with my latest changes.
I know last post is not working there.

ABout side boxes, I just closed them because of testing.
With the plugin for sideboxes I can use my stats that did not work without that plugin.

About this black letters when you go to the index and you look down under howmany threads and post you see that this counts has a black color in IE they are white.
They're exactly the same... Undecided
I think I know why you do not see, standard is the white template.
I make the black template as standard and look in 5 minutes again.
Ahh now I see.

The welcome block doesn't show at all in IE (white on white) and the links don't show there in FF... I think you just need to play around with the CSS a bit. Seeing as they're custom themes, it isn't actually a fault with MyBB.
Yeah I understand.
But the color of the lettercolor in the welcome box I change with

.welcomebar-top
Color: for example #000000 (color of letters black)??
That'll be the standard text, the links are seperate.
To change the welcome block did not work fine so I change it in the template set. I give all letters the color black so all problems are gone.

But I cannot change (I do not know how to do) the link lost password - Register in the header_welcomeblock_guest template.
Glad that's sorted, I'll have a look into the lost password link and feed back to you in a minute.
Find {$lang->lost_password} in header_welcomeblock_guest, see if you can edit it in there.
Pages: 1 2