MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need MyBB expert for hire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello good people.

I hope this post doesnt cause a conflict for its topic. I appologize in advance if it does.

I have downloaded and tried to install Mybb before and with much frustration have never got it up an running. I have looked at other software, or server based software, but none compare to what MyBB can do. I really would like to get a bulletin board up and running for my Fire Company.

It will be such an asset for the memebers, community and officers to have different levels of access, to the latests topics and news. All Day, every day.

I really would like to hire someone who is very skilled at MyBB to do a full install, set up, and possibly just be available for the 1st 2 months to fine tune it. I have worked on admin control pannels before and can handle most of the persmissions and board features. I simply dont have the time, or patience to get the board uploaded and installed. This is probably a very small, easy job for the right person.

I hope I can get a few resposnes. I will give my cell phone number by PM if anyone needs it.

This seems to be GREAT software and am looking forward to a little help.

PAUL
I can help you. Just PM me some information. You don't need to PM me your cell phone number either.
I can help you too. PM me more info Smile
many other can help you.
on a condition if you can post you problem here Toungue