MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: reCAPTCHA Plugin für 1.4.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody. A got a lil Prob with the reCAPTCHA plugin
I downloaded it from here

And this is the Error i got
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1146 - Table 'website.mybb_mybb_templates' doesn't exist
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_mybb_templates (`tid`,`title`,`template`,`sid`,`version`,`dateline`) VALUES ('','register_captcha','
    \n
    \n reCAPTCHA Verifacation\n \n \n \n
    {$captcha_image}
    ','-1','1.0','1148741714') 

Thx for the help
regards sKip
The modification is for Mybb 1.2.x versions, you can clearly see that as the modification was last updated in June, before the release of Mybb 1.4.
In MyBB 1.4, most of the $db functions automatically include the table prefix. I know this is the problem by the table name mybb_mybb_templates.
Hi..

I have the reCaptcha plugin running on myBB 1.4.2 forum

You can see it at http://www.morkeye.co.uk just go to registration page.

I have altered the original plugin code to remove the various TABLE_PREFIX entries and have uploaded my amended code to this post.

Enjoy

Regards

Jimbo
It says your reCAPTCHA key isn't authorized for that domain. Also, it's spelled Verification, not Verifacation
(2008-10-14, 11:01 PM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]It says your reCAPTCHA key isn't authorized for that domain. Also, it's spelled Verification, not Verifacation

Hi... firstly... well spotted on the spelling mistake... my defense is that the plugin is not mine... I didn't write it some German guy did... I got the original plugin from sKippah's link above and altered it to work on v1.4.x .... therefore any spelling mistakes aren't down to me however I will change the spelling and re-upload later.. Smile

As for the 'reCAPTCHA key isn't authorized for that domain' well it all looks ok to me on my site... I get no such message.... you do need to register on the reCAPTCHA website http://www.recaptcha.com to get your own domain specific public & private keys (it's all free) which must then be entered into the recaptcha plugin options on the configuration page once the plugin has been activated.

Hope this info helps..

Jimbo

edit: spelling mistakes corrected... new version attached
My comment was directed at your site. I wanted to see an example before installing the plugin on my forums.

As per the spelling mistake, I understand English is not everyone's native language (it isn't mine!), so it was meant as just a way to make the plugin better. Normally I'm not a grammar or spelling Nazi - I want to avoid Muphry's law.

Funny, reCAPTCHA now shows up on your site.
I have now updated the plugin to include the option to change the style/colour of the reCAPTCHA image to better suit various themes...

I've also added the reCAPTCHA language option so that words in the captcha image are better suited to a sites native language.

I've also made the reCAPTCHA image box title and associated text compliant with the board language setting, although the relevant language file may need to be edited to suit using reCAPTCHA system rather than the built in captcha system.

Here is the plugin running on my own site using the reCAPTCHA 'clean' theme..

[Image: captcha.gif]

Here is the settings view...

[Image: captcha2.gif]

The bottom two settings are the ones that I've added...

Enjoy

Jimbo
Great!!!! thanks!!!
I've tried several times to use this on my 1.43 forum, but I keep getting an IE popup error:

IE can't open the site:
www.mysite.com/member.php
Operation aborted.

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?
here's something,
when I go to deactivate the plugin, I get this messge:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'PREFIXford_leaving.PREFIX_PREFIX_settinggroups' doesn't exist
Query:
DELETE FROM PREFIX_PREFIX_settinggroups WHERE name='captcha_group'