MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No mycode in posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce if necessary:
I've just upgraded from 1.2.9 to 1.4.1. I can't use the mycode in my new posts/new threads.

URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page:
You can't view the page as guests can't post, but the site is at: http://vampirecounts.net

New installation or upgrade (from which version of MyBB)? : 1.2.9 to 1.4.1

Test user account (if a posting/UserCP issue): not needed

Screenshot: see attachment

Note: the mycode is allowed in posts.
There should be something like {post_buttons} there.

Are the new reply templates standard??
(2008-09-18, 07:02 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]There should be something like {post_buttons} there.

Are the new reply templates standard??

postbit template Wrote:<td class="{$altbg}" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;">
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>{$post['user_details']} {$post['country']}</td>
<td class="{$altbg}" width="85%" valign="top">
<table width="100%"><tr><td>{$post['posturl']}{$post['icon']}<span class="smalltext"><strong> {$post['subject']}</strong></span><br />
<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" class="apost"><p>{$post['message']}</p></div>{$post['attachments']}{$post['signature']}<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;">{$post['editedmsg']}{$post['iplogged']}

I'm fairly certain there has to be something between postsubject and postpid.... Or is postpid supposed to be the mycode function? (it's between subject line and message body, so it's in the place of the mycode bar)
Have you checked that the template are default?? (I.e. they'r not in green font).
(2008-09-18, 08:02 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked that the template are default?? (I.e. they'r not in green font).

Yep, they aren't green.
Are all the javascript files in place?? Check against the .zip
(2008-09-18, 08:34 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Are all the javascript files in place?? Check against the .zip

I'm not sure how to check this?
Well open the .zip and make sure all the jscript files are on your server.
Really, I'm lost at this. Is there a way to check it 'the-noob-way'?

I'm completely unfamiliar to javascript coding.

edit: I've found the javascript responisble for the mycode stuff (it's editor.js). It seems to look alright, but I can't be sure as I'm unfamiliar to it. It exists on the server though. tips?
Revert your headerinclude template. This can be found in the "Ungrouped Templates" category.
Pages: 1 2