MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone availabe for hire?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all!

I'm not sure if this is the right place in the forum to post this, so I throw myself at the mercy of the mods.

I'm looking for someone to set-up a BB (MyBB?) for me. I hope that there's an experienced person out there for whom this would be easy.

We are a small company that is building a UVG (Unmanned Ground Vehicle, aka "robot on wheels") and we need help setting up the BB for our community of builders, contributors and fans. This gig will not make you rich. There's five of us on the team and we are all volunteers. So I hope price is negotiable.

Ideally there someone who's into RC cars, robotics, off-road vehicles and good at web/forum design. IF the right person comes along, this project will gorw into a full website with an e-store attached. If you (or someone you know) is interested, please e-mail / IM me / or post here).

If this is NOT the right place, I would appreciate some good places to look for such a person (in the USA only, in California a PLUS!)

thanks!

Gene Sherman

PS- attached is a pic of the mock-up. We cannot show the internals.
Why have someone create a forum when there's plenty of "free" hosted forum set ups out there. It'd be a much easier route for you to go.
I can help install stuff but I'll leave customization up to you. (I'll put a theme up and put your company logo in the corner)
Luf,

That's what I mean. Not to create a forum from scratch, but use whatever software the person is most comfortable with (MyBB, in this case) to "set-up" a forum. Then I can step in and run it.

I have so much on my plate that I cannot commit the time to learn every piece of software.

Danrulz98,

That's what i need and some instruction on how to use it. I'll be in touch!

Anyone esle???
(2008-09-18, 10:48 PM)danrulz98 Wrote: [ -> ]I can help install stuff but I'll leave customization up to you. (I'll put a theme up and put your company logo in the corner)

well you can get help installing the forum........
what else you need?
(2008-09-19, 01:22 AM)reflexx Wrote: [ -> ]Danrulz98,

Just give me a PM.
MyBB is easy to learn Wink
Danrulz98 and/or MyBBmodding,

The pic below is what I would like for my forums' colors and layout. Something close to that would be great.

I basically need someone to install a forum on my website. Under www.whatever.com/forums (example, not a real site). Then edit it to the color/style in my examples, and add the categories/topics necessary and then show me some of the basics. I can then manageit myself and come to you for help when necessary.

Have you guys done websites? any samples of your work?

I was thinking about using squarespace.com to set up a site, but If I find the right webmaster, I'd rather have it done right.

thanks,

Gene S.
There are plenty of people willing to help on here, I would offer but 2 qualified people already beat me to it. Wink
(2008-09-19, 04:56 AM)reflexx Wrote: [ -> ]Danrulz98 and/or MyBBmodding,

The pic below is what I would like for my forums' colors and layout. Something close to that would be great.

I basically need someone to install a forum on my website. Under www.whatever.com/forums (example, not a real site). Then edit it to the color/style in my examples, and add the categories/topics necessary and then show me some of the basics. I can then manageit myself and come to you for help when necessary.

Have you guys done websites? any samples of your work?

I was thinking about using squarespace.com to set up a site, but If I find the right webmaster, I'd rather have it done right.

thanks,

Gene S.

No problem at all.
http://redking.us.to
http://redking.us.to/forum
(2008-09-19, 01:22 AM)reflexx Wrote: [ -> ]Luf,

That's what I mean. Not to create a forum from scratch, but use whatever software the person is most comfortable with (MyBB, in this case) to "set-up" a forum. Then I can step in and run it.

I have so much on my plate that I cannot commit the time to learn every piece of software.

Danrulz98,

Anyone esle???

www.webringamerica.com
Pages: 1 2