MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best New Plugins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In what category?
Why don't you just look at the statistics at MyBB Mods? The most popular/most downloaded will probably tell you which ones are the "best".
(2008-09-19, 04:13 PM)Red-Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]I need a ad after first post aswell

There already is one. Why not try searching a little?(I'm not mad at just you it's just I'm tired of people asking for it).

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/ads-after-...r-mybb-14x
Currently I have these for 1.4x:

MyIPN Paypal Subscriptions v2 (allows for paid subsriptions to your forum via paypal)
MYPS (mybb points system, it's an extensive point/money setup with lots of options)
Contact Form 3.0 (self explanatory)
My Ad Manager (4 ad zones with group and forum exemptions for each)
Easy Refer v2 (releasing today, it's a way for your members to invite others and get the referral credit)
Mybb Site Sig v2 (see my signature image...)

Gonna keep building up more plugins at a quicker and quicker pace as I get more familiar with 1.4x. I should be able to release 10-20 plugins by end of year. Some will be huge.

Lex has also released a lot of plugins exclusively at mybb central.

All my plugins are only available at Mybb Central and yes...you do need to be a subscriber ($5 per year) to have access.
(2008-09-21, 06:08 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Currently I have these for 1.4x:

MyIPN Paypal Subscriptions v2 (allows for paid subsriptions to your forum via paypal)
MYPS (mybb points system, it's an extensive point/money setup with lots of options)
Contact Form 3.0 (self explanatory)
My Ad Manager (4 ad zones with group and forum exemptions for each)
Easy Refer v2 (releasing today, it's a way for your members to invite others and get the referral credit)
Mybb Site Sig v2 (see my signature image...)

Gonna keep building up more plugins at a quicker and quicker pace as I get more familiar with 1.4x. I should be able to release 10-20 plugins by end of year. Some will be huge.

Lex has also released a lot of plugins exclusively at mybb central.

All my plugins are only available at Mybb Central and yes...you do need to be a subscriber ($5 per year) to have access.

LaBrocca you rule! That paypal subscription plugin is EXACTLY what I need! I need to look into it more to see what I can do with it. I sell stuff and think this is great if you have a site with services available! Thanks

I've been holding off on upgrading to the new version because I like to see the bugs worked out a bit by others who jumped into the fray quickly and I need a couple of plugins that have not been made yet. So I wait.

Good things come to those who wait!
I think you should consider the upgrade to 1.4.2. The bug reports are minimal now and new plugins are being released daily. You don't want to get too far behind in versions imho.