MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Point Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry. Sad
(2008-09-21, 12:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I am so sick of seeing everyone complain about the five whole dollars it costs to subscribe to MyBB Central for a year. If you need MyPS that badly, just pay the fee. How do you people pay for hosting or food or anything else?

If you, for some reason, have no way of paying for it, please just stop complaining about it every time it's mentioned. Yeesh.

People aren't really mad at 5 dollars, it's just most are teens who cannot get access to paypal, or any payment methods. I guarantee if people could get access to paypal, or other payment methods they most likely would pay the 5 dollars for mybbcentral.

But, think about it. Labrocca donates some of his profit to Mybb, so you're pretty much giving back to Mybb in a way Smile
(2008-09-21, 12:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I am so sick of seeing everyone complain about the five whole dollars it costs to subscribe to MyBB Central for a year. If you need MyPS that badly, just pay the fee. How do you people pay for hosting or food or anything else?

If you, for some reason, have no way of paying for it, please just stop complaining about it every time it's mentioned. Yeesh.

My problem is not the $5,00 itself but simply because there is no way to make the deal with Labrocca without having a credit card myself

maybe in a not so far future subscribers to Mybb Central going to share Labrocca plugins in "Torrents" to anyone so ppl will be happy all over in mybb support forums
Quote:maybe in a not so far future subscribers to Mybb Central going to share Labrocca plugins in "Torrents" to anyone so ppl will be happy all over in mybb support forums

Ugh..that would be illegal, against my copyright, and force me into legal action against those using my copyrighted material. It's very insulting that you even suggest people do this or even might do this. I am VERY VERY offended.

I have already caught 2 people sharing my plugins. Both subscribers were banned and I sent them C&D's to remove the content as well as contacted their hosting provider. Don't expect me to just sit there and let people be thiefs to my material.

All that being said...

I am seriously considering making MYPS CORE available for free download. It's something to consider at least.

Quote:there is no way to make the deal with Labrocca without having a credit card myself

That's not true at all. I have made side-deals with more than a few members for my plugins which didn't involve any money. Maybe it's time you stop making assumptions.
Actually I'm pretty sure Labrocca has mentioned a few times that there are ways to become a subscriber with out actually paying.

Have you tried contacting him and working out a deal as he has done some in the past.

But we are taking this topic off topic.

And maybe a MyPS core would stop people from complaining(we can only hope Rolleyes).
sorry labrocca to mention that ilegal sharing

I was just thinking if you release a "basic version" of some mybbcentral plugins for free in mybbMods and giving the option to upgrade them with a subscription wouldn´t be better...

Quote:I am seriously considering making MYPS CORE available for free download. It's something to consider at least.

Definetly. You can release it without modules and set modules to mybbcentral subscribers only.

I´m interested in subscribe to mybbcentral soon but wich are the options without paypal/credit card? SMS payment via Paypal is to USA/Canada/UK only...

Netsage - the payment method to mybbcentral is not a off-topic thing I think as myPS is a great option to replace myPlaza...
Quote:maybe in a not so far future subscribers to Mybb Central going to share Labrocca plugins in "Torrents" to anyone so ppl will be happy all over in mybb support forums

Ahahahaha. Yeah right. Why would anybody want to share their downloads with others? Especially when you're paying, and they're not.
Pages: 1 2