MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Portals/CMS and promotion system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, recently I got problems about the promotion system. I set the promotion to promote member who have more than 15 post, but the promotion system doesn't seem to work. It is already a few days and task already run twice, but no members moved to a new group. I already sure that promotion is enabled and task is enabled in MyBB settings. I can't stand manual assigning user who has 15 posts to new group Sad

And I have a plan to make portal/cms in my site, can you recommend me a nice portal/cms that can integrate MyBB with it? Or if there are not any, can you just recommend me a nice portal/CMS?

Thank you
Have you tried pressing the little alarm clock image next to the task?? That will run it, and then if that doesn't work, I'll try and help you more with this.
Yea, I forget to tell you that. I tried running the task manualy (clicking the alarm clock image). They don't work. Erm wait! Does task module require a specific PHP or server requirement?
It shouldn't do... ok, if you want you can PM me details of a temporary admin account and I'll try and see why this isn't working.