MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Viewing Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I view my profile, it says (Viewing Profile @ 11:24 AM)

Now I remember this was a problem with an earlier release, should I just change that file to the one fixed before??

This was a fresh 1.4.2 install though so I don't know why this bug is still there.
What's the problem? When you're viewing your profile...you're viewing a profile. Am I misunderstanding something?
I don't know if he means this, but shouldn't it say who's profile you are viewing. I've noticed a lot of times in profiles or the who's online it doesn't show exact locations of users.

Sometimes the name of the thread a user is viewing diesn't show, an it rather shows "Reading Thread" instead of "Reading - Name of thread", same with the "Viewing Profile" above, it isn't showing who's profile is being viewed by that particular member/guest sometimes.

Sometimes it would show a guest/member viewing an "unknown location", even though this issue was fixed after the release of Mybb 1.4, it still shows up from time to time.

I am just taking a wild guess on what the thread creator is referring to, as I am unsure myself.
Yeah, but it usually says exactly where you're viewing with a link... this happened in 1.4.0 I think and a patch was made, I wasn't sure if the same patch would work now.
IIRC, the problem with 1.4.0 was that it displayed "Unknown Location".
I'm pretty sure it did this too.

Here's some screenshots if you don't get what I mean:

Here:
[attachment=11137]

Mine:
[attachment=11138]
That is the same exact problem I was referring to, also sometimes on certain things it'll still show "unknown location".
ı change 1.4.2 changet files,my same problem.
As I mentioned in the Bug topic related to this - and as DennisTT says, what's the problem?

Out of all, the one thing I hated about myBB was that it tells you who's profile you're looking at! Great decision to remove it (intended or not!)...
Well I'm just curious as to why it isn't showing, that's all. It works differently to how it does here.
Pages: 1 2