MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] WOL: Viewing a profile [C-Michael83]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the who's online list it always says "Viewing a profile". It should be "Viewing profile of user x" like it was in previous versions.
Ever thought it might not be a bug, rather a feature change?...

I think it's a great step for privacy in myBB - why should you know who's profile I'm looking at! Toungue
Well there should be an option in the ACP for it... here, it shows, I have a fresh 1.4.2 install and it doesn't and I can't see why. These forums are on 1.4.2, are they not??
(2008-09-22, 09:40 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Well there should be an option in the ACP for it... here, it shows, I have a fresh 1.4.2 install and it doesn't and I can't see why. These forums are on 1.4.2, are they not??

He was joking
(2008-09-22, 01:34 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-22, 09:40 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Well there should be an option in the ACP for it... here, it shows, I have a fresh 1.4.2 install and it doesn't and I can't see why. These forums are on 1.4.2, are they not??

He was joking

I realise now Toungue
Anyways, is it meant to be like this now??
No. It has something to do with the last update...
Those lines cause it.

if(isset($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']))
		{
			$location .= "?".$_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];
		}
		else if(isset($_ENV['QUERY_STRING']))
		{
			$location .= "?".$_ENV['QUERY_STRING'];
		}

if(isset($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']))
		{
			$location .= "?".htmlspecialchars_uni($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']);
		}
		else if(isset($_ENV['QUERY_STRING']))
		{
			$location .= "?".htmlspecialchars_uni($_ENV['QUERY_STRING']);
		}

You should use the 1.4.1 version
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.

With regards,
MyBB Group