MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add images to the left and right sides of portal page in 1.4.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have upgraded to version 1.4.2, and was wondering how to add two columns of images on just the portal page, one on the left hand side and the other on the right hand side.

Any help is appreciated.
The latest version is 1.4.4!

It's always recommended to update for the latest version.

Please explain better where you want the images to be, probably a template change.
(2009-02-26, 12:56 PM)dvb Wrote: [ -> ]The latest version is 1.4.4!

When the thread was made 5 months ago 1.4.2 was probably the latest.
oops Big Grin

I've came to here from a search result, didn't noticed the date...
(2009-02-26, 02:34 PM)dvb Wrote: [ -> ]oops Big Grin

I've came to here from a search result, didn't noticed the date...

Please see my post in Requests: Add First Post Date to Search Results

This feature would be very helpful in cases like this.
Multiple postings, but none of which actually bother with even attempting to answer the question initially posed.

Even if I were still using version 1.4.2, which I'm not, upgrading to version 1.4.4. would not add two columns of images on just the portal page, one on the left hand side and the other on the right hand side.
(2009-02-26, 12:56 PM)dvb Wrote: [ -> ]Please explain better where you want the images to be, probably a template change.

Please read before you attacking us.

(2008-09-22, 08:47 AM)GrimFinger Wrote: [ -> ]... add two columns of images on just the portal page, one on the left hand side and the other on the right hand side.

(2009-02-26, 04:10 PM)GrimFinger Wrote: [ -> ]... add two columns of images on just the portal page, one on the left hand side and the other on the right hand side.

If you copy & paste it doesn't help me to understand you... I can't read your minds

Maybe a sketch will help here, can you upload one?